Friday 02-04-2011 is Wear RED day in honor of “Healthy Heart”.
February is Heart Month celebrate the month by taking care of your heart and doing something to help save lives.
You can help by setting up a fundraising page as an individual or group, or for your school or workplace, Start Today
According to the American Heart Association some warning signs of:
Stroke is SUDDEN:
– NUMBNESS OR WEAKNESS OF THE FACE, ARM OR LEG, ESPECIALLY ON ONE SIDE OF THE BODY.
– CONFUSION, TROUBLE SPEAKING OR UNDERSTANDING
– TROUBLE SEEING IN ONE OR BOTH EYES
– TROUBLE WALKING, DIZZINESS, LOSS OF BALANCE OR COORDINATION
– SEVERE HEADACHE WITH NO KNOWN CAUSE
Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.
DISCOMFORT IN OTHER AREAS OF THE UPPER BODY
Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
with or without chest discomfort.
may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.
Read More by American Health Association